Blossom V Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Vladimir Kolmogorov. Redistributed by permission of the author. Used by isinf's map and mme programs.
This software can be used for research and evaluation purposes only. Commercial use is prohibited. Public redistribution of the code or its derivatives is prohibited. For commercial use of the software not covered by this agreement, please contact the author. If you use these programs for research purposes, please cite the following paper in any resulting publication:
- Vladimir Kolmogorov. Blossom V: A new implementation of a minimum cost perfect matching algorithm. UCL Technical Report, September 2008; to appear in Mathematical Programming Computation.
SuperLU Copyright (c) 2003 The Regents of the University of California, through Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (subject to receipt of any required approvals from U.S. Dept. of Energy). All rights reserved. Used by isinf's margs and mle.
Distributed under a BSD-style license; see the User's Guide for details. If used, please cite
- James W. Demmel, Stanley C. Eisenstat, John R. Gilbert, Xiaoye S. Li, and Joseph W. H. Liu. A Supernodal Approach to Sparse Partial Pivoting. SIAM J. Matrix Analysis and Applications 20(3):720-755, 1999.
planarity Copyright (c) 1999-2005 John M. Boyer. Used by isinf's embed program.
Distributed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. If used, please cite:
- John M. Boyer and Wendy J. Myrvold. On the cutting edge: Simplified O(n) planarity by edge addition. Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications, 8(3):241-273, 2004.
L-BFGS Copyright (c) Jorge Nocedal. Used by isinf's mle program.
This software is freely available for educational or commercial purposes. We expect that all publications describing work using this software quote at least one of the references:
- J. Nocedal. Updating Quasi-Newton Matrices with Limited Storage (1980), Mathematics of Computation 35, pp. 773-782.
- D.C. Liu and J. Nocedal. On the Limited Memory Method for Large Scale Optimization (1989), Mathematical Programming B, 45, 3, pp. 503-528.
BT Copyright (c) 1989 Helga Schramm. Distributed by permission of the author. Used by isinf's mme program.
Permission is granted for non-commercial research and education use. If used, please cite:
- Helga Schramm and Jochem Zowe. A version of the bundle idea for minimizing a nonsmooth function: Conceptual idea, convergence analysis, numerical results. SIAM J. Optimization, 2:121-152, 1992.
Software Licenseisinf is Copyright (c) 2008, 2009 Nicol N. Schraudolph. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to use and modify this software for noncommercial research and education purposes. All other uses (including but not limited to: redistribution in original or modified form, incorporation into other programs, commercial use of any kind, etc.) is prohibited without express prior permission by the author.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Any scientific publications furthered by the use of this software should cite at least one of the papers:
as well as the papers of the authors of included software as appropriate.
- N. N. Schraudolph and D. Kamenetsky. Efficient exact inference in planar Ising models. Technical Report 0810.4401, arXiv, October 2008.
- N. N. Schraudolph and D. Kamenetsky. Efficient exact inference in planar Ising models. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), vol. 21, pp. 1417-1424. Curran Associates, Inc., 2009.
- N. N. Schraudolph. Polynomial-Time Exact Inference in NP-Hard Binary MRFs via Reweighted Perfect Matching. In Proc. 13th Intl. Conf. Artificial Intelligence and Statistics AIstats), pp. 717-724, Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2010.